Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Fight Fire With Fire

The beginning of the end. Doesn't that shit sound familiar? We have managed to survive all kinds of evil and yet some people are not satisfied with their lives. Some pussies just want to watch the world burn by cursing our world with destruction. And yet somehow, we lived to survive the another apocalypse. Yes, it was the Mayan's Apocalypse. And let me get this straight, I survived that shit like the matrix. By the end, I stood tall on my bed with my devil horns. But some people took that as an excuse to plug in their music players and play crap music! This world hardly caters for Metal because they don't know its powers. Metal is a form of resistance, a protection so pure that when clouds come in contact with it...Zeus bursts into laughter. Did you know how some Japanese people survived those American atomic bombs? Yep, you guessed it right. They were listening to fucking metal when it was all going down. And unlike others, I took note of that fact and made sure I had metal piercing my ears during the Mayan Apocalypse. I saw things....things that cannot be unseen. But my metal was there and I rocked my way through the darkness. So, I bet you're wondering now what piece of musical genius withstood the forces of evil. And guess what? It was the Evil of Metal. Metal knows what's coming, and it know's where you're going. Therefore, I have been contacted by metal once again to remind you guys of the utter horse shit you've been listening to. It is unbearable, disgusting and disgraceful. While the evil of metal saved my life, I would like to save your ass. The night of the apocalypse, I took out my ancient weapon of metal. Although my ears bled, I knew that this was my only hope to counter this fucked up curse. And so, ladies and gentlemen, the song that will save you from future destruction. Metal's secret weapon. FIRE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment